Meet Dawn Rodriguez business development guru and a self proclaimed Passionate Eater & Social Solutionist.
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves small to large groups
Does not count calories
To keep Dawn happy, keep her outdoors in nice weather and be in active think-tank mode. Pairs well with a nice glass of red wine.
- Innate desire to connect others
- Hungry at all times
- Avid believer in the win-win concept
- Never not eating tacos
- Preheat to 75° and tropical. Speaking of degrees… Dawn is a professional student and is working on her 3rd degree. Bachelors from University of Houston in Integrated Communications, Masters in Public Administration and a pending Associates because why not?
- A little bit of this, and a little bit of that Professional background in the marketing and account management space with a pinch of passion, a heaping scoop of nonprofit management and a dash of education, arts and ocean conservation.
- Excited about business development and exploring people’s personal growth and dreams
- Wants to hear your story… and does it professionally. Naturally curious about what people need to better their lives. Always looking for the best solution.
- Driver of mom car, usually with her baby girl in said vehicle. Still plays cool music and usually has both dogs in tow. Loves her yard hens – eats eggs, not chickens.
- Eager to learn what is needed to make everyone a winner in all situations.
- Over communicator, world explorer & natural people-connector.