Happy Friday! It’s time again to give you a sneak peek into our quirky team. This episode is devoted to one of our Fearless Leaders, Rachel Farha. As our CEO and co-founder, Rachel is a very important lady here at One floor Up. This is why she gets the fitting title of “Babe with the Power”. Above and beyond being important to the company, she is also a fascinating and lovely human. Don’t believe me? Check out how she answered these questions and you’ll see.
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? Meditate
- What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue? Become an angel investor
- What fictional place would you most like to go? The astral plane – but wait, is that fictional???
- What job would you be terrible at? Physics professor
- When was the last time you climbed a tree? 1 week ago
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? See a therapist
- What is the most annoying habit that other people have? Oversharing
- What skill would you like to master? Gardening
- What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with no preparation? What not to do when making ghee
- What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of? Ghee
Well ghee wiz, Rachel, who knew?! That was a great glimpse into Rachels world.
Check in with us for the next installment to find out who’s next!