Video content is no longer a luxury for businesses; it’s a necessity. With the rise of social media and the increase in digital content consumption, audiences now expect video content from brands. But creating high-quality video content can be a challenge, especially if you don’t have access to professional video production teams or expensive equipment.
At One Floor Up we’ve seen some big changes and video requests change quite a bit over the last year. Many of our clients want easy to digest social media content and animated logos. They are hesitant to come to us with these small requests, but we do these as well as large productions. We really believe that a wholistic approach to video is the key to a successful video content plan.
As you already know… video is important. Any kind of video counts!
- Video content generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined. (G2)
- Including video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by 80%. (Unbounce)
- 87% of video marketers report that video has increased traffic to their website. (Wyzowl)
As these statistics show, video content can help businesses increase engagement, drive traffic, and boost conversions. But with the rise of digital content, it’s not enough to simply create a few videos and call it a day. To stay ahead of the competition and meet audience expectations, businesses need to have a full video strategy that includes a range of video content types and production levels.
Technology is changing how we create video content in several ways, from the democratization of production tools to the rise of AI-generated content. Look at Canva and InVideo.io you can make your own videos in minutes.
- Self-made videos: With the rise of smartphones and user-friendly editing tools, anyone can create and edit videos from the comfort of their own home. Self-made videos can be a great option for businesses on a tight budget or for creating content quickly and efficiently.
- AI-generated content: AI technology is making it possible to create video content automatically, using algorithms that can analyze data and generate content based on certain parameters. While this technology is still in its infancy, it has the potential to revolutionize how we create and distribute video content.
- Then… the good stuff, High-end production: This is what we do all day. When putting your message out in front of your prospects, investors or employees professionalism matters.
With so many options available, it can be tempting to focus on just one type of video content or production level. But to create a full video strategy that meets your business goals and audience needs, you need to have a range of video content types and production levels.